We’ve been hard at work planning our brand new Manager of Managers event and are incredibly excited about the programme we’ve developed for our community.
We have been monitoring the current COVID-19 outbreak very closely and making contingency plans to ensure the safety of our attendees. With events accelerating so quickly in Europe we have now taken the decision that our community will be safer if we do not gather together in June.
Given the uncertainty of how the situation will develop in the months ahead, we have taken the difficult decision to postpone both Lead Dev London (due to take place on 24 and 25 June) and the Manager of Managers conference (23 June). We believe this will give us all the best chance to experience a safe and enjoyable event.
We are working hard to confirm a new date for Manager of Managers and will share an update as soon as we can.
It’s important to us to give our community the opportunity to connect and learn together in the coming period so we’re putting together two days of live online content on April 7 & 8. It will be free to attend and will help you tackle the challenges you're facing in engineering leadership right now. We're confirming details at the moment, so keep an eye out for an email announcement and #LeadDevLive on Twitter.
We know many of you are involved in your own company’s response plans and we offer our well wishes for success in coping with this challenging time.
We appreciate your patience as the situation has evolved and look forward to confirming a new date for Manager of Managers in the coming days.
Read through our FAQs below and if you have any further questions, get in touch via [email protected].
We are working hard to confirm a date and location for the conference and will share an update as soon as we have done so.
We will contact you by email as soon as we have confirmed the new date with details of what to do next and what your options are if the new dates do not work for you.
We will contact you by email as soon as we have confirmed the new date with details of what to do next.
Yes we are. If you are flexible with dates, please go ahead and fill out the application form.
If you’d rather wait until we announce the new date before you apply, you can sign up to our mailing list by filling out the form at the bottom of this page, or email us at [email protected] and we’ll send you more details when we have them.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to help with the travel and accommodation costs that are affected by the conference dates move. The best option would be to see if the flight/hotel providers are open to rescheduling the dates as well. Alternatively, you could recover costs via your travel insurance.
Yes, we are moving Lead Dev London to 1 & 2 February 2021. You can find more information about this on the Lead Dev London website.
As the COVID-19 situation unfolds we are following the advice of relevant national governments and local health authorities. Lead Dev New York has been postponed from April to August and you can read more about that here.
Lead Dev San Francisco is currently proceeding as planned with additional safety precautions and our senior team and board are meeting daily to appraise the situation. If anything changes, the attendees will be contacted.
Lead Dev Berlin is scheduled to take place in December 2020, and is currently proceeding as planned. We will communicate the conference launch updates later this spring.
If you have further questions, you can email us at [email protected]
Thank you to our fantastic partners who help make our events happen.
Would you like to join the community and align your brand with Lead Dev? Read more about opportunities available for this event.